Terms and Conditions of Privileges
The terms and conditions for Privileges in the E-Privilege shall be incorporated into and form part of the relevant Thailand Elite Membership Agreement (“Agreement”) for each Member. Words defined in the Agreement shall have the same meanings as in the E-Privilege.
Unless otherwise stated in the relevant Agreement for each Member, the following general terms and conditions of privileges will apply:
- Prior to usage of any Privilege hereunder, the Member is required to present their card to the relevant Service Providers, as the card is a proof of your Membership identity. The card is non-transferable, and can only be used by the Member whose name and photo appears on the card.
- Signatures as appearing on: a) the reverse side of the card, b) on the Thailand Elite Membership application form, and c) in the passport, will be required from the Member for the use of any services, benefits and privileges in the E-Privilege.
- Benefits, privileges and services as well as Service Providers in the E-Privilege may be changed from time-to-time by the participating company(the“ Company”) without prior notice. Therefore, please contact the Member Contact Center to confirm the availability of the privileges and/or make a reservation prior to using any services, benefits and privileges.
- Certain services, benefits, and privileges of the relevant Service Providers are occasionally offered for an exclusive period of time. As a result, the availability of services, benefits, and privileges of these Service Providers may normally be modified and/or suspended and/or cancelled from time-to-time without prior notice.
- Pursuant to the terms and conditions as stated in the E-Privilege, should the Member cancel a reservation for certain services, the Member must notify the Member Contact Center well in advance, otherwise the Member shall be obliged to pay the penalty to Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd.at the applicable rate for the relevant privileges as stated in the E-Privilege. In the event that the Member accrues “no shows” or “late cancellations”, all privileges may be suspended until the Member pays all penalties and submits proof of the payment to Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd.
- The Member agrees to incur any fees, charges, or other payment as stipulated in the Agreement, or the E-Privilege, or as imposed by the Service Providers within the time specified by the Service Providers or Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd.
- All invoices for the fees, charges or any other payment owed by the Member to Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. will be sent to the Member as necessary.
- As stipulated in the Agreement, Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. shall have the right to take appropriate action and/or withdraw all rights and privileges conferred to the Member and/or cancel the Membership should there be a breach of the relevant Agreement.
- The E-Privilege may be amended by Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. on a regular basis. The Member agrees to comply with the terms and conditions as stipulated in the latest E-Privilege.
- The Member agrees and acknowledges that at any time, and at Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. discretion, Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. may waive its right to demand of the Member any compliance with the terms and conditions of the relevant Agreement and/or terms and conditions of the E-Privilege. Such a waiver shall not affect any right of Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. to enforce the terms and conditions of the relevant Agreement and the terms and conditions of the E-Privilege at any time in the future.
- Any of the privileges may be cancelled if they run counter to the laws of Thailand.
Service Reservation and Cancellation Policy
|Cancellation / Amendment||5 hours|
|Cancellation / Amendment||1-7 days*|
*Depending on the policy of each golf course
Annual Health Check-Up:
|Cancellation / Amendment||5 Hours|
|Arrival Reservation||5 hours prior to estimated time of arrival|
|Cancellation / Amendment||4 hours prior to estimated time of arrival|
|Reservation||5 hours prior to pick-up time|
|Cancellation / Amendment||4 hours prior to pick-up time|
Long Haul Service:
|Reservation||24 hours prior to pick-up time|
|Cancellation / Amendment||12 hours prior to pick-up time|
Bank Account Opening:
|Cancellation / Amendment||1 day|
|Immigration Service / Work Permit / Driver’s License Reservation||5-7 days|
|Cancellation / Amendment||1 working day|